1. The arguer may be right about…, but he seems to neglect (fail) to mention (take into account) the fact that….
2. Although many people believe that… , I doubt (wonder) whether the argument bears much analysis (close examination).
3. It would be possible (natural/reasonable) to think (believe/take the view) that…, but it would be absurd (wrong) to claim (argue) that…
4. A close (careful) inspection (examination/scrutiny) of this argument would reveal how flimsy (groundless/fallacious) it is.
5. However just (logical/sound/valid) this argument maybe, it only skims the surface of the problem.
1. From what has been discussed above (Taking into account all these factors/ Judging from all evidence offered), we may draw (reach/come to /arrive at) the conclusion that…
2.For these reasons, I strongly recommend that….
3. There is no easy (immediate/effective) solution (approach/answer/remedy) to the problem of…,but ….might be useful (helpful/beneficial).
4. Following these methods (suggestions) may not guarantee the success in (solution to)…, but the payoff will be worth the effort.
比方说考试拿到的这个题：It should be required that student so far major take courses in a different major in college。这个题考虑的时分就可以从许多方面下手，比方：对major进行分类，文科类、科学类、纯理论类(theoretical,math,physics等)，他们肯定是不相同的。然后可以说不同的major对其他常识的需求，然后便是college对这类的约束(学到更广的常识，意图是什么，成果怎么?)，到了社会上怎么。需求一切的东西都能为主观点服务。
This argument concludes/recommends/argues that…
To support this conclusion the writer cites…/points out that…
However, this argument suffers from several critical flaws and is therefore unconvincing/unpersuasive
as it stands.
In the final analysis, the letter's author fails to adequately support the recommendation that…To bolster the argument, the arguer must provide detailed demographic/statistical evidence showing that…The author must also provide evidence--perhaps by way
writer cites…/points out that…